Types of VISA



For the purpose of study, the US government has issued two types of VISA categorized as F-1 and M-1.

The need of an F-1 VISA or a M-1 VISA is decided on the basis of your course of study and the type of school you are planning to attend.

F-1 Visa
This is the most common type of student visa. If you wish to engage in academic studies in the United States at an approved school, such as an accredited U.S. college or university, private secondary school, or approved English language program then you need an F-1 visa. You will also need an F-1 visa if your course of study is more than 18 hours a week.

M-1 Visa
If you plan engage in non-academic or vocational study or training at a U.S. institution then you need an M-1 visa.

Find Some Other Important Links Here

Understanding The Legalities
The Immigration Paralegal


Send Your Valuable Feedback :

 What did you not find today?