How to Find the Internship

Finding an internship in the United States is very similar to any other job search in the country. The regulations as we have already discussed earlier remain the same, however there are additional factors that have to be understood (eg., Hospitality or physical contact etc.)

The J trainee should have an academic degree from a post-secondary academic institution along with one year of actual work experience. These requirements should be attained outside the borders of the United States. Both the training and work experience should be directly proportional to the internship opportunities.

The maximum tenure of the internship (for J programs) is twelve months. There are many activities that take exception to the normal scenario. Be in contact with the J program sponsor to be sure of the requirements.