November 13, 2015 at 2:28 pm #1174collmissonKeymaster
Recognized by more than 6,000 business and management programs around the world, For almost 60 years, the GMAT exam has been the test of decision by the world’s business Pioneers to get into the world’s driving business colleges for one reason – it works. Simply, no other exam gives you a chance to showcase the aptitudes that matter most in the business school classroom and in your profession.
Business colleges utilize and believe the GMAT exam to settle on admission decisions. The GMAT exam – made by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC), the worldwide non-benefit, council of business schools- sets the standard for its capacity to imagine accomplishment in the classroom. The additional benefit of taking the GMAT:
• The GMAT exam measures the abilities you have and the aptitudes schools need.
• A showed a measure of your success.
• The GMAT exam depends on additional by graduate business schools around the world.
• The GMAT exam is accessible when you’re prepared to take it.
GMAT has a huge impact on the application process because:
• The GMAT is an academic proxy- It is a carefully designed exam that does have some predictive power when it does come to a business school performance.
• GMAT provides the most recent prospective into your academic capability. For some people who don’t have a more quantitative experience, the quant section in particular can be a powerful data point.
• A strong GMAT score can also upset a lesser GPA when it comes to admission.
• Beyond your academic marks GMAT is the only comparison when it comes to the applicant’s admission.
• If you have a low GMAT score the school will have to look for a really good reason or unique reason to get you admitted.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.