CHICAGO BOOTH ESSAY ANALYSIS
Chicago Booth Essay Question: Chicago Booth values individuality because of what we can learn from the diverse experiences and perspectives of others. This mutual respect creates an open-minded community that supports curiosity, inspires us to think more broadly, take risks, and challenge assumptions. At Booth, community is about collaborative thinking and tapping into each other's different viewpoints to cultivate new ideas and realize breakthrough moments every day.
- Choose the format that works for you: Feel free to submit a traditional essay, slide presentation, or any format that you feel best captures your response. Please use the format you are most comfortable with, the Admissions Committee has no preference.
- Determine your own length:There is no prescribed minimum or maximum length. We trust that you will use your best judgment in determining how long your submission should be, but we recommend that you think strategically about how to best allocate the space.
- File Size:Maximum file size is 16 MB.
- Accepted Upload Formats:Acceptable formats are PDF, Word, and PowerPoint. We strongly recommend converting your piece to a PDF file prior to submitting.
- Multimedia Restrictions:We will be viewing your submission electronically and in full color, but all submissions will be converted to PDF files, so animation, video, music, etc. will not translate over.
Chicago Booth Essay Explanation
Reading the instructions one can ascertain that the Essay has to be submitted as a PDF or a Power Point Presentation, with no Word Limit /No Music etc., with Strategic allocation of spaces, but one can use Photos. The Link provided in the Question shows a Number of Photos, study the photos well & finally choose one of them, to describe yourself, how you are a fit/match for the Chicago Booth Culture? All the pictures /photos given can be used to “fit into “one of a person’s nature or to say that they are all malleable. Before beginning to write this, one should be sure of knowing the Booth Community well, if not research well about this. Basically, the Question suggest you to align your nature with the school. The Photos suggest you to attempt to examine them &relate to one of them, with your interests in the booth Community. Suppose in this link you have chosen this photo no.15, Where a Person is showing some Mobile app to the people behind him, then showcase What you have in you, why you chose that photo, what you can bring to the Booth Classroom, and in a way your short & Long term Career Goals. If you truly own some experience, present it with details, so that the central message the theme comes across clearly. Try to articulate the photo /photo’s message with something that resonates with you. Power point presentation would be a good option--- Opportunities are certainly available in both traditional and creative approaches, depending on where your strengths lie. A metaphorical connection of the photo with you,& the booth’s community, with you, your stories as a central key element.