USC MARSHALL ESSAY Analysis
Kindly Refer Here Before starting the essay: click here
USC MARSHALL ESSAY 1
Please complete both sections in no more than 700 words combined:
- What is your immediate short-term goal post-graduation from the USC Marshall MBA program? (Please include industry and function information in your answer).
Personal statements –with specific short term goals first, in which you have to be very specific about type of Job function, industry, geography etc.
Long term goals can be stated only, as a broad extension of the short term goals.
- How will USC Marshall Enable you to develop or improve your skills in order to reach your goals?
Second part –How USC marshal will help you ,will be a very specific answer, with the insights into programs, resource centers and corporate partnerships etc.—what exactly are you looking for learning and what will you be implementing in the job, post MBA .
(can include featured electives of Negotiation & deal making etc)
One sentence on what you can bring to classroom can be included.
USC MARSHALL ESSAY 2
Tell us about a time when you went beyond what was defined, established, or expected.
USC MARSHALL ESSAY 2 Explanation
- Explain an occasion when you went on to achieve something, for which you had to go beyond what was set.
- Brainstorm well to get answers to this question ---focusing on areas where you had actually gone beyond the call of duty, either in communications, or resources, or time.
- BEYOND SOMETHING here suggests ---crossing the boundaries to reach new milestones.
- Leadership w.r.t a team, can be put.
- Costs etc. ---these are some factors which you have actually handled, and still emerged out .For ex :you are the production manager –one of the machines in the assembly line is causing trouble and physical stress to the worker ,for which his efficiency is decreased. The new machines cost is too high. HOW as his MANAGER, you looked into the matter, were abided by COSTS & COMPANY POLICIES ,how you searched about this machine beyond your official time, find out what the REAL PROBLEM Was & replaced it and finally won.—making the employee happy & also saving costs .
- ONE IMPORTANT THING HERE –SINCE THERE IS WORD CONSTRAINT ---DESCRIBE WELL WHAT THE LIMITATIONS WERE ---AND WHAT EXACTLY YOU DID BEYOND EXPECTATIONS & THESE LIMITATIONS.