Simon Rochester essay Analysis
Simon Rochester essay 1 (Required)
Describe your short-term and long-term goals for post-MBA or post-MS. Given the fluctuation of economic and industry hiring trends, identify a back-up plan should your short-term goal not be immediately attainable. How does your past education and experience support your career objectives? Lastly, what aspects of your intended Simon Business School program make it a good choice for your graduate study? (250-500 word limit)*
Simon Rochester essay 1 Explanation
- PERSONAL STATEMENT, narrating short & long term goals, after you do the MBA.
- Here the panel wants to see your back plan if your goals don’t meet ,the exact alternative strategy you have as the industry trends etc are always dynamic,
- Clear cut way to see your readiness to change, your resistance, your mindset & thought process when you face “not exactly what you planned –your approach”.
- Keeping in mind –SHORT TERM GOALS ARE IMMEDIATELY NOT ATTAINABLE –which means in near future, you can again change course of action/plan to reach it .
- Establish good relation with sufficient reasons & evidences how the education & past & current job role have made you READY /PREPARED for achieving your short & long Term goals.
- Specific programs /learnings you want from Simon school which will facilitate the “reach” of your aspirations.
- Here you can also state, your best fit with the school.
- Marking the word limit, answer the sub questions
Simon Rochester essay 2 (Required for Full-Time MBA/MS Only):
In 25 words or less, provide us with an interesting fact about yourself not expressed elsewhere in your application. (25 word limit)
Simon Rochester essay 2 Explanation
- One quality/attribute which makes you unique in 25 words or less.
- You can choose one strategic quality like in one sentence.