Simon COX Essay Analysis
Simon COX ESSAY 1
What has led you to pursue a graduate business degree? Please identify your short and long-term career objectives, an explanation of your decision to pursue this degree at this point in your life and your specific interest in the Cox School of Business. (500 word limit).
Simon COX ESSAY 1 Explanation
- Gaps which led to deciding a MBA could be helpful.
- Personal statements –short & long term.
- Timing of MBA now
- Specific interest in COX programs & research centers & initiatives, with the faculty & leadership.
- The dual specializations & the takeaways.
- How will the learnings help in accelerating your goals?
Simon COX ESSAY 2
The Cox School of Business seeks students who desire to become leaders with purpose - those who will positively influence the global business community, whether in a small way or on a large scale. Think of a leader that you admire and the qualities that make them a good leader. How do you try to emulate these traits in your own professional or personal life? Have you been successful in putting these leadership qualities into practice? (500 word limit)
Simon COX ESSAY 2 Explanation
- Describe a leader who has inspired you, explaining what you like in him ,
- What exactly you want to have in you, in your professional or personal life.
- If already you have tried, how have you applied with the results?